Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Meandering south....

I have not posted in the last few weeks, mostly because I have not had much to post. I have been camping at the City of Lewisville/Lake Lewisville campground for about the past month. This has been a regrouping and reconnecting time for me. I met and dined (or lunched) with old friends, and I spent some time working on Tiny Trailer. I covered the vent with a vent cover, put vinyl flooring in the sleeping area, added an air conditioner, and began insulating the roof.

I'm currently making my way down thru mid-central Texas, stopping at state parks along the way. I left Lewisville on Sunday, April 12, and have stayed at Mineral Wells Lake State Park, Dinosaur Valley State Park, Meridan State Park, and am Currently staying at Blanco State Park. I plan to stay at a couple more state parks as I make my way to the Gulf Coast, where I will stay on Mustang Island for about a week. 
Pictures to follow:

Also, I was interviewed for a podcast by Men Seeking Tomahawks, Jack and Dan are former professional wrestlers, who have a weekly podcast the includes music and topics of interest on a wide variety of subjects. Look at menseekingtomahawks.com, number 38.
Men Seeking Tomahawks

No comments:

Post a Comment