Thursday, April 30, 2015

Interim Post

I have been remiss in posting to this blog...however, part of the blame lies with the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department. Most Texas State Parks state that they have WiFi. And most do. It's just not usable. I'm not talking about streaming Netflix movies, I'm talking about trying to read your email, or check in with Facebook. So, until I get to a place where I can upload photos, and make coherent blog entries (not likely, huh?), which should be around the end of first week in May, I won't be blogging here...

Oh...! For those who have been following, and/or who know me, you know that my plan was always to spend the summer in the Pacific Northwest, specifically the Washington Coast. Well, my week on the beach between Corpus Christi and Port Aransas, where it rained every day, and drizzled and densely fogged... convinced me to find another cool place to spend the summer. So later in May, I will be going to Cloudcroft,  NM (elevation almost 9000 feet). Should be cool...and dry!

My reason for summering in New Mexico, rather than Washington...

No comments:

Post a Comment