Friday, December 5, 2014

Trial Run in Lewisville, TX

I lived at the City of Lewisville campground from October 5th, 2014 until November 15th, 2014. The campground is only about eight or nine miles from the home of my friends in Denton, so it was a good place for my entry into full time tiny trailer living…a little like camping in the back yard. It was a quick drive to all that was familiar, both in Lewisville and in Denton.

The campground is really very pretty, and has all the amenities that I require. I do not have a bathroom or holding tanks in Tiny Trailer, so it is imperative that I have access to restrooms and showers.  Also, laundry facilities and WiFi are nice to have, and really desirable, if I’m going to stay over an extended period.

I spent almost 6 weeks at the Lewisville campground, and will return in the spring.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment